Globalization has brought in a clear shift from education as transmission of expert knowledge to education as building learner competencies including learning to learn and lifelong learning.
The induction of India in the Washington Accord in 2014 with the permanent signatory status of India has started implementing OBE in higher technical education like diploma and undergraduate programmes. The National Board of Accreditation, a body for promoting international quality standards for technical education in India has started accrediting only the programmes running with OBE from 2013. The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) is considered a big leap forward for the higher-education system in India.
Outcome-Based Education” (OBE) model is being adopted at a fast pace at Engineering colleges in India at the moment. It is considered as a giant leap forward to improve technical education in India and help Indian Engineers compete with their global counterparts.
This FDP will be helpful for the faculty members from Engineering as well as Polytechnic Institutes.
Objectives of FDP -
• To create awareness in faculty members about Outcome Based Education System.
• To understand the implementation of OBE in NBA Process.
• To use various innovative teaching learning methods.
Outcomes of FDP -
• Formulate Vision, Mission, PSOs, COs.
• Identify, design and apply appropriate assessment methods for PEOs, POs and COs.
• Assess and evaluate attainment of COs, PSOs and POs.
• Apply the Innovative teaching learning methods.
• Identify the scope for continuous improvement and to propose corrective measures.
• Assess all the criteria in the NBA’s SAR.
For Registration Click Here
For any queries please contact -
Mr. Swapnil Lahane
Mr. Yaduraj Thakre
Mob No: 9665407310
Mob No: 9657728909